Welcome to the WhoKnows release notes where we'll post detailed info on each of our releases. If you're interested in the big picture items, we'll have separate posts for major new features.
December 9, 2016
It's been a while, but that's because we've been working on some major new updates, and we have even more to come soon, so stay tuned.
- Brand new profile design with featured skills, search, sort, and inline editing. Check out the Profile FAQs for more info.
- Brand new admin portal with new user management features like search, sort, filter, etc. Check out the Admin FAQs for more info.
- Brand new WhoKnows Insights to help you visualize and analyze What We Know, Where We Work, Knowledge Gap, and more. Check out the WhoKnows Insights FAQs for more info.
- Check out the full release notes.
August 19, 2016
- Improved copy on network home page
August 5, 2016
- Fixed bug where not all of emails in Exchange account were getting analyzed
July 21, 2016
- Fixed bug where too many emerging skills were showing up ready for review
- Fixed bug where parameters were being lost when redirected from HTTP to HTTPS
- Add branding to home page title
- Improve copy around posting to the network
July 7, 2016
- Fixed bug when importing email during initial setup
- Fixed registration bug with landing page redirects
- Fixed bug where plugin was not being recognized during initial setup
- Fixed bug where some skills may not show up in search
- Fixed bug with profile picture
- Fixed reporting database permissions for Tableau access
- Fixed UI bug where admin couldn't see blocked emails in admin console
- Added additional data to reporting database (# of searches per user per day, # of searches, skills, and invites)
- Reporting database performance tuning and schema updates