As your users import contacts and build your social network, you may want to automatically block certain emails/contacts from being published. This is especially useful to block bots or group lists. Here's how to do it.
Add Blocked Emails
- Go to the Admin link in the account dropdown.
- Go to the Settings page and click the Who Knows Who tab.
- Either manually enter in comma-separated emails or simply copy and paste the list into the "Block these email contacts" field.
- Click the Add button, and you'll see the list of newly blocked emails added below.
Remove Blocked Emails
- To remove blocked emails, find the email in the "Blocked Emails" list.
- Click the delete button next to the email to remove it from the black list.